Job Speed Dating 3.0
Job Speed Dating – Swipe right for your career
Bringing together what belongs together - that is the goal of Job Speed Dating. And this time even across borders! Companies from the Bavarian-Czech neighboring region meet students from the Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule (OTH) Amberg-Weiden and the University of West Bohemia (UWB) in Pilsen. In short interviews, company representatives and students have the opportunity to get to know each other and to explore opportunities for (ideally even cross-border) cooperation (internships, working student jobs, theses, etc.).
When: October 12, 2022, 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Foyer of the University Library on the campus of the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen (address: Univerzitní 18, 306 14 Pilsen)
The language of the event is Englisch.
Organizer: OTH AW Competence Center Bavaria - Central and Eastern Europe (KOMO) and the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen (host) in cooperation with with the German-Czech Chamber of Industry and Commerce and the Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Regensburg.
- Elevator Pitch - short introduction of the participating institutions and companies
- Job Speed Dating between the registered students and companies
- There are 2 groups depending on the field of study (students) or employee needs and orientation (companies): Group A is oriented towards the focus of the Amberg campus (electrical engineering, media, computer science, environmental engineering, mechanical engineering), Group B focuses on the study programmes of the campus in Weiden (business administration, industrial engineering, health).
- Each group consists of 6 companies, there are 2 rounds of interviews.
- Each company conducts a total of 12 interviews, 6 per round.
- The students conduct 6 interviews each, one with each company from their group (A or B). The interviews will last 7 minutes each.
The language of the event is English.
All students who have already completed at least two semesters at the OTH Amberg-Weiden or at the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen (i.e. will be in their 3rd semester in the winter semester 2022/2023) and have at least B2-level English skills can apply.
From all applications, 20 students per university - 10 for group A and 10 for group B - will be selected. The students will receive an application check by the Study and Career Service in advance.
Interested students apply via the online form below. Selection is based on CVs and the answer to the motivation question.
Are you looking for interns, working students or future employees and want to save time?
Job Speed Dating offers a proven way to search for and select applicants quickly and efficiently. Company representatives conduct a total of 12 short interviews with selected international students from the OTH Amberg-Weiden and the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen over the course of an afternoon. Each company will also have the opportunity to present itself to the plenum in a two-minute elevator pitch.
The registration of companies interested in participating as well as the transmission of information on preferences for the selection of applicants and for the organisation of the event is done via the online form below.
For companies from East Bavaria:
Maika Victor-Ustohal, Tel. +49 (961) 382-1145, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies from West Bohemia:
Anika Stulíková (UWB Pilsen), Mail: email@example.com