Certain downloads are only available after successful registration.
CC support client
Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
Redirect to Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (formerly Imagine). Click on this link to log in with your Office365 account. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
As a member of Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching, the university at which you are enrolled is authorised to provide you with programme software for use on your personal computer. You must agree to the Usage Policy below, the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) and the End User Licence Agreement Supplement, and any policies issued by your institution.
Your university' s program administrator collects data to track student use, shares aggregate data with Microsoft ® upon request, and ensures compliance with program policies by users - students, faculty, and staff. By installing, copying, or otherwise making use of the Software, you agree to abide by the Terms and the Supplemental Agreement.
FAQ Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
The following product families include their latest versions in the Azure Dev Tools for Teaching subscriptions:
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Agents für Visual Studio
- Azure DevOps
- BizTalk Server
- Host Integration Server
- Machine Learning Server
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Remotetools für Visual Studio
- SharePoint Server
- Skype for Business Server
- SQL Server Developer
- SQL Server Enterprise
- Publisher für mobile Berichte von SQL Server
- SQL Server Standard
- SQL Server Web
- System Center
- Visual Studio-Code
- Visual Studio Community
- Visual Studio Enterprise
- Visual Studio für Mac
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
- You must be enrolled in at least one intensified course at the member school to be eligible to install the software on your private computer.
- Your university can either provide you with access to a download server or give you a copy of the software to install on your private computer for a set period of time.
- For certain products, you will receive a product key which is required to install the software. You may not pass this on to other persons.
- You may not give copies of the borrowed or downloaded software to anyone else. Other eligible students must obtain the software through the method(s) specified by the Programme Administrator.
- You may use the software for non-commercial purposes, including teaching and research, and/or in designing, developing and testing projects as part of course assignments, exams or personal projects. You may not use the software for the development of commercial software.
- If you are no longer enrolled at the member university, you are no longer entitled to obtain software. However, you may continue to use products already installed on your computer provided that you continue to comply with the programme guidelines.
- If you violate the terms of the EULA and the Supplemental Agreement, the Program Administrator will request confirmation that the Program Software has been removed from your personal computer.
Declaration of consent
By logging in with your NDS user ID, you agree to be bound by the terms of the EULA and the End User Licence Agreement Supplement.