Certain downloads are only available after successful registration.
CC support client
Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
As a member of Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching, the university at which you are enrolled is authorised to provide you with programme software for use on your personal computer. You must agree to the Usage Policy below, the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) and the End User Licence Agreement Supplement, and any policies issued by your institution.
Your university' s program administrator collects data to track student use, shares aggregate data with Microsoft ® upon request, and ensures compliance with program policies by users - students, faculty, and staff. By installing, copying, or otherwise making use of the Software, you agree to abide by the Terms and the Supplemental Agreement.
FAQ Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
The following product families include their latest versions in the Azure Dev Tools for Teaching subscriptions:
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Agents für Visual Studio
- Azure DevOps
- BizTalk Server
- Host Integration Server
- Machine Learning Server
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Remotetools für Visual Studio
- SharePoint Server
- Skype for Business Server
- SQL Server Developer
- SQL Server Enterprise
- Publisher für mobile Berichte von SQL Server
- SQL Server Standard
- SQL Server Web
- System Center
- Visual Studio-Code
- Visual Studio Community
- Visual Studio Enterprise
- Visual Studio für Mac
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
- You must be enrolled in at least one honours course at the member school to be eligible to install the programme software on your private computer.
- Your university can either provide you with access to a download server or give you a copy of the software to install on your private computer for a set period of time.
- For certain products, you will receive a product key which is required to install the software. You may not pass this on to other persons.
- You may not give copies of the borrowed or downloaded software to anyone else. Other eligible students must obtain the software through the method(s) specified by the Programme Administrator.
- You may use the software for non-commercial purposes, including teaching and research, and/or in designing, developing and testing projects as part of course assignments, exams or personal projects. You may not use the software for the development of commercial software.
- If you are no longer enrolled at the member university, you are no longer entitled to obtain software. However, you may continue to use products already installed on your computer provided that you continue to comply with the programme guidelines.
- If you violate the terms of the EULA and the Supplemental Agreement, the Program Administrator will request confirmation that the Program Software has been removed from your personal computer.
Declaration of consent
By logging in with your NDS user ID, you agree to be bound by the terms of the EULA and the End User Licence Agreement Supplement.
Avaya one-X IP Telephones User Manuals
University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden participates in the DFN-PKI.
The current certificates are:
- Root certificate (Telekom)
- DFN-CA Global G2 certificate
- Certificate chain: chain.txt
To be able to verify the certificates of the university without warning messages, please import the following CA certificates into your browser (by clicking...). In the mail client install the certificates by saving them and loading them into the certificate store of your mail client.
Import in Windows
Download certificates, then right-click "Install" to install automatically
Import in Firefox
Tools-Settings-Advanced-Encryption-Show Certificates-Certification Authorities-Import import the two DFN certificates here. The root certificate of TeleSec is already available in Firefox.
Import in Thunderbird
Tools-Settings-Advanced-Certificates-Certification Authorities-Import import all three certificates here.
Server administrators can request server certificates from the OTH Amberg-Weiden CA - G2. Instructions for creating a certificate request can be found here. If you need more than one alternative name, you can find instructions here. It is important that you specify "Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Amberg-Weiden" as the organization for the request. In case of deviations no certificate can be requested. The request must be printed out after uploading and handed in personally at the RZ to Mr. Rubenbauer after consultation.