IdeaL – Innovation network for digital adaptive lesson
As a result of the pandemic, digital tools for teaching have also arrived on a broad scale at universities. This opens up new possibilities for solving current problems. At the OTH Amberg-Weiden these are:
- An increasing heterogeneity of students requires a more adaptive design of teaching.
- A growing number of international students also requires learning in the subject language.
- The dropout rate in the engineering sciences is too high.
- Teaching in basic STEM subjects often addresses only a narrow spectrum of competences.
- Lecturer still have too few media-related teaching skills.
The project addresses this complex problem by setting up an innovation network in which flexibly applicable learning modules for adaptive digital teaching are developed and produced. With a holistic view of teaching and learning, these take into account all of the problems mentioned and specifically use the potential of digitalisation - for example, with regard to adaptive learning process control, the integration of synchronous subject language learning and the realisation of formative distance examination formats with simultaneous promotion of the necessary teaching competences.
Do you have questions, suggestions or even want to join us? Then contact us!
Phone: +49 (9621) 482-3731
Projekt key data
|Funding authority:|| Stiftung Innovation in der Hochschullehre |
(Innovation in Higher Education Foundation)
|Subsidy amount:||1.647.000 €|
|Project duration:||01.08.2021 bis 31.07.2024|
|Project management:|| Prof. Dr. paed. Dipl.-Math. Mike Altieri |
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Amberg-Weiden
|Cooperation partner:|| |