In the "Oberpfalz Start-up Hub" (O/HUB/https://www.oth-aw.de/ohub) we support various student start-up projects. We are therefore gladly to forward the urgent request from "medespro".
- You have experience in the field of digital image processing and don't know what to do with your skills?
- You want to apply and expand your skills in AI development?
- You want more than just a thesis?
- Do you want to work on the project for the long term?
- Are you interested in founding a company?
- You want to contribute to the health and recovery of other people with your know-how?
Why not in the eHealth sector?
I am a student like you. I am currently studying for my Master's degree in Digital Entrepreneurship. The vision is to bring a DiGA (Digital Health Application) to the market. For this, I need you!
The eHealth sector is an emerging market and has a lot of potential. Since 2021, apps can be prescribed by the doctor. Expertise as a registered nurse with additional training in intensive care and anaesthesia, as well as business skills, UI/UX management are available. A user interface demo is available. This was tested on nursing staff and private persons for usability. It should show you what the DiGA can look like. I will support you in finding a supervisor for the scientific framework of your thesis.
- Development of an AI-driven image recognition system
- Integration of your development into the software solution of a mobile app that is being developed in parallel
- Degree in computer science, media informatics, medical informatics, medical technology or comparable course of study.
- Knowledge of AI development and digital image processing
- Enjoy solving complex challenges
- Independent work and coordination in a team
- Interest in founding your own company
Is your head already spinning? Would you like to find out more?
Then get in touch at email@example.com.
PS: Also get in touch if you're not looking for a dissertation, but you can't get your mind off the topic and the path to entrepreneurship is yours.
There will also be interesting events in May:
- For students, university staff and alumni interested in founding a company, Cornelia Schäfer is offering the "Beratungsworkshop Gründung" (Consulting Workshop Entrepreneurship) on Monday, 16 May, starting at 5 pm. If you have an idea, register at Cornelia Schäfer's email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Thursday, 19 May, the third online lecture of "I like being a boss!" will take place between 7 and 8 pm. Jacqueline Roscher from "Oberpfalz Medien Netzwerk GmbH" and Brigitte Netta from "DigiMINTKids - Here the future is being shaped together! If you are interested, simply register at https://www.oth-aw.de/chefin.
If you have any further questions about start-up support at OTH Amberg-Weiden, please contact the project manager of the O/HUB, Dr. Bastian Vergnon, at email@example.com or +49 (961) 382-1915.