Application and Admission for Digital Technology and Management
Start of study
- either in the winter semester (Oct 1st)
- or in the summer sememester (March 15th)
Application period for the winter semester: May 1st to July 15th
Application period for the summer semester: November 20th to January 15th
(In exceptional cases we will extend the application deadlines → please check the applicant portal).
If you want to apply for the Bachelor's programme Digital Technology and Management, you need to fulfil three requirements:
- university entrance qualification (uni-assist VPD, if you have a school leaving certificate from a foreign school)
- proof of English language skills at B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. This proof can be provided
- by German students through the Abitur grade in English,
- alternatively by international applicants* through a valid/current ALTE (Level 3),
- UNIcert® II,
- Cambridge English (First/FCE),
- TOEFL (min. 72),
- IELTS (5.0 or better),
- PTE Academic (min. 59) or
- TOEIC (min. 785) confirming English proficiency at B2 level.
Proof is not required if the university entrance qualification or a previously acquired university degree was obtained in English.
- German language certificate corresponding to level A2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages upon entering the study program.
Why? The study program intends to teach you a sufficient command of the German language to complete your practical study semester in a German-speaking company and to select German-taught elective modules in higher semesters if you wish to do so. In order to enable this acquisition of competence within only 4 semesters, sufficient knowledge of the German language must already be demonstrated upon entering the study program.
The admission decision will be taken by the examination board. You will be informed automatically. Thank you for your understanding that we cannot give you any advance information in the current proceedings.