Program Applied Research in Engineering Sciences
Once a semester there is an information event about the Master's program Applied Research in Engineering Sciences.
The event give an overview of the following topics:
- Program and curriculum
- Information regarding the application and selection process
- Presentation of selected research projects for MAPR students and
- Report on the experiences of MAPR students
The date and venue of the information event will be announced in good time on the OTH notice board.
The master's degree program "Applied Research in Engineering Sciences" (M-APR) offers bachelor's and diploma graduates the opportunity to obtain higher qualifications in applied research and development. The study program is closely linked to a research project and is accompanied by in-depth courses tailored to the respective project. During the entire duration of the study program, students are supervised by an appointed professor. The program qualifies students to work independently in engineering on application-oriented research projects. In addition to the technical content, students also become familiar with organizational processes as they occur in complex cross-company projects (e.g. in national or European research projects).
The master's program "Applied Research in Engineering Sciences" is an independent program of the OTH Amberg-Weiden. It is offered in cooperation with the following universities (joint seminar offers and conferences):
- East Bavarian Technical University (OTH) Amberg-Weiden
- Ansbach University of Applied Sciences
- Augsburg University of Applied Sciences
- Deggendorf University of Technology
- Ingolstadt University of Applied Sciences
- Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Nuremberg University of Applied Sciences Georg Simon Ohm
- East Bavarian Technical University (OTH) Regensburg