Are you employed and interested in studying economics or engineering? However, do you still have gaps in mathematics or did you go to school a while ago? We have the right offer for you!
BeVorStudium, the part-time preparation for a degree programme, includes modules in mathematics and physics. These close gaps in prior knowledge, repeat and deepen what you have learned and make it easier to enter the academic level.
All modules can be completed alongside a job - with face-to-face courses on Saturdays and online-supported self-study phases. The blended learning format gives you enough time to process and practise what you have learned.
BeVorStudium is aimed, for example, at prospective students who want to
- want to prepare for a mathematics-related degree alongside their job.
- who want to study with a vocational qualification and without an Abitur.
- have a school-leaving certificate (Abitur) that dates back a few years.
- want to take time for thorough study preparation.
- are looking for a return to learning.
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested.
BeVorStudium always begins in February of a year with the Mathematics I module and prepares students for the start of the winter semester until the end of September.