The team of the Study and Career Service will be happy to come to your class and inform you about the study programmes offered by OTH Amberg-Weiden. If you wish, we can also be accompanied by students who report on their everyday study life.
Become a cooperation school?
We have a close partnership with our cooperation schools. In addition to the exchange of information, the focus is on technical projects. In this way, the students should gain their first experience of OTH Amberg-Weiden and of specialist topics in the fields of technology and business.
The schools are important partners for us in order to make it easier for the students to make the transition to university. The close cooperation with some schools has already resulted in a cooperation agreement. Within the framework of such a "privileged partnership", the schools work on projects with the university. The advantage: in this way, the pupils get to grips with research topics at an early stage. They are familiarised with university studies, the choice of subject is actively supported and inhibitions about academic training are reduced.
Our cooperation schools
- Berufliches Schulzentrum Amberg
- Berufliche Oberschule Schwandorf
- Carl-Friedrich-Gauß-Gymnasium Schwandorf
- Erasmus Gymnasium Amberg
- FOS/BOS Weiden
- Gregor-Mendel-Gymnasium Amberg
- Herzog-Christian-August-Gymnasium Sulzbach-Rosenberg
- Kepler-Gymnasium Weiden
- Konrad-Max-Kunz Realschule Schwandorf
- Maximilian-Kolbe-Schule (FOS/BOS) Neumarkt
- Max-Reger-Gymnasium Amberg
- Ortenburg-Gymnasium Oberviechtach
- Paul-Pfinzing-Gymnasium Hersbruck
- Schönwerth-Realschule Amberg
- Technikerschule Waldmünchen