After carefully reading and following these guidelines, please submit your abstract.
Here you can find the details for all types of submissions and how to submit your abstract.
Before submitting your proposal, please check the guidelines below and the information in the Call for Abstracts, and read our Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement carefully.
You can sent the the abstract in this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date to submit is 30th September 2023
This Submissions can include:
– Empirical or theoretical research with corresponding results or reports;
– or New developments in the given themes, employing qualitative or quantitative methods of either primary or secondary data.
Keep in mind that if your abstract gets selected for publication, you will be asked for a final complete paper (limited to 5 pages long).
Proposals for Oral papers must include (Abstract Template: download here):
– Title (max. 15 words);
– Abstract main text (max. 400 words);
– Keywords (max. 5)
This submission type provides an opportunity for a group of participants to achieve a specific goal or address a particular problem.
Initially, this submission type must include an abstract. Keep in mind that if your abstract gets selected for publication, you will be asked for a final complete paper (limited to 3 pages long).
Important Note: In the initial submission, the description of the methodology used for the workshop has to be very clear, so that we can easily identify if it is really a Workshop or a mere lecture.
NOTE: ONLY for author(s) who had their abstract(s) accepted
Please follow these steps:
Click here to download the Final Submission Template (please fill in your submission information according to how it is written on the template and your work, deleting the unnecessary text).
1. The final submission paper should be complete and limited to 5 pages. Send it with the copyright form below (follow the instructions in the email).
2. Copyright Form – Click on the thumbnail of the available formats to download:
Please fill out, sign, print, digitalize and send it by email.
3. Send the final submission file of your paper or poster through Email: email@example.com
Guidelines for presenters
Please note that the official conference language is English, all oral presentations and posters must be in English.
Each oral paper presentation will be allocated in 20 minutes slots. Presenters must give 15 minutes for the presentation itself + 5 minutes for discussion with the audience.
Session rooms will have a laptop with software tools (like PowerPoint), a data-projector and a screen. We strongly recommend presenters to bring a USB pen drive with a copy of their presentations.
– Keep the amount of text in your posters brief, focusing on a few key points. Any description of the methods should be simple and concise. The conference will include timetabled sessions providing an opportunity for presenters and participants to discuss work and findings. There will be a dynamic forum between presenter(s) and the audience. Presenters should be near their poster in case anyone wishes to pose questions.
Presenters should deliver the posters duly identified at the welcome desk, when making the check in the conference. We will display the posters at the presentation room before the session starts. Please remember to take your poster materials with you after your presentation. Any posters remaining at the end of the conference will be discarded.
Timing for company presentations should not extend 45 minutes.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement