The DILLUGIS (Digital Labs & Lectures for Ukrainian, German & International Students) enables students and lecturers from Urkaine especially of NU "Zaporizhzhya Polytechnic", "NTUU Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" and Odessa State Agrarian University, as well as interested international students, to participate in the digital education of the East Bavarian University Amberg-Weiden’s Digital Technology and Management program.
Regardless of their location, students can continue their studies even in these troubles times by participating in especially selected modules that fully match or enhance their Ukrainian study programs. In order to ensure the best learning environment possible despite challenging circumstances, professors from Germany and the Ukraine are working together to develop and offer digital courses, content, practice opportunities, and even digital labs for students.
The project is implemented with the support of the German academic exchange service DAAD as part of the "Ukraine digital: Ensuring academic success in times of crisis" initiative.
Ukrainian-German Teaching Week will take place from 30 September to 7 October as a part of the DILLUGIS 23 project. During these days professors from leading Ukrainian universities NU "Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic", NTUU "Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" and Odessa State Agrarian University will teach their courses for OTH Amberg-Weiden and Ukrainian students in offline (Weiden) and online formats.
Within the Ukrainian-German Teaching Week the following courses will be presented:
- Innovation and Technology Lifecycle Management by As. Prof. Dr. Natalia Skorobogatova, Department of International Economics, National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Management of Startup-projects by As. Prof. PhD. Kateryna Kopishynska, Deputy Dean for International Affairs of Management and Marketing Faculty, NTUU «Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute»
- Financial Management and Sustainable Finances by Prof. Dr. Nadiia Shmygol, Management Department National University «Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic», Warsaw University of Technology
- Embedded systems as the basis of IoT infrastructure by As. Prof. PhD. Anzhelika Parkomenko and As. Prof. PhD. Olga Gladkova, National University «Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic»
- Project Management by Prof. Dr. Andrii Andreichenko, As. Prof. PhD. Nataliia Telichko, Odessa State Agrarian University
- Internet marketing by Dr. Mariia Levina-Kostiuk, Odessa State Agrarian University
The DILLUGIS project offers several benefits:
participation in the international educational environment through online courses of the Digital Technology and Management program in East Bavarian University Amberg-Weiden
the possibility of obtaining modern knowledge, skills and competences, that meet the requirements of the European labor market, from specialists of German technological companies (Siemens, OnraSens) and professors of a German university, whose courses have a significant practical orientation
access to the digital educational materials and participation in digital labs and practical works
getting the experience of participation in the academic mobility program and implementation of the international project DILLUGIS (Digital Labs & Lectures for Ukrainian, German & International Students) with the support of the German academic exchange program DAAD
improvement of English language knowledge
participation in multicultural educational process
receiving a certificate from the East Bavarian University Amberg-Weiden (in case of successful completion of the course)
the possibility of re-enrollment in NU "Zaporizhzhya Polytechnic", NTUU "Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" and Odessa State Agrarian University of the studied discipline (course) in accordance with the Regulation on academic mobility
acquisition of knowledge and skills that go beyond the traditional educational program in frames of non-formal education
familiarization with the educational environment of East Bavarian University Amberg-Weiden for the future continuation of studies within the framework of international academic mobility and internationalization of education.
You may choose from the following courses:
- Business Model Innovation
- Digital Marketing and eCommerce
- English for Academic Purposes
- German Starter 2
- Low Intermediate German
- Object-oriented Coding
- Project Management and Agile Methods
- Sensors for Smart Systems
A detailed description of the learning outcomes, course content and lecturers can be found in the course catalog.
- The training will take place in an online format according to the courses of the "Digital Technology and Management" program of the East Bavarian University Amberg-Weiden.
- The language of education and communication is English.
- During the entire period of study, support from Ukrainian-speaking professors is provided.
- The start of online classes - October 5, 2023, the end of classes and final assessment – December, 2023.
- Mandatory participation in at least 80% of online classes.
- The number of students participating in the project is limited.
1. Carefully read the information about the project and decide whether you need it.
2. Choose the courses/disciplines of interest to you that will be studied online at the East Bavarian University Amberg-Weiden, after thoroughly familiarizing yourself with their structure, competencies and skills. For more information, please consult the course catalog.
3. Fill out the application form below with brief information about yourself, chosen courses and justification of the importance of participating in the project (2-3 sentences).
4. Have a short interview with the project coordinators.
5. Receive a confirmation letter about enrollment in courses.
6. Take part in the organizational meeting and receive the class schedule.
7. Take part in online lectures and digital practical activities.
8. Pass the final assessment and receive a certificate.